“The professor who taught America to love stocks in the 1990s is as optimistic as ever. But he’s added a new twist to his theory: Get dividends” —Money magazine, December 2004 .
Now you can always know which stocks qualify for Professor Siegel’s high Dividend Investment Strategies.
All monthly, premium and yearly members of Jeremy Siegel.com are emailed an updated list of stocks that qualify for the strategies discussed in Future For Investors.
- The Dow 10
- The S&P 10
- The High Yield Quintile from the S&P 500
These Strategies Can Help Guide Your Investment Decisions.
Knowing, which stocks qualify for each strategy, will make you a more informed, educated and better investor.
Why? Consider the Following Facts:
Click here to download Dow 10 Investment Strategy
- Stocks Historically Qualifying for the Dow 10 returned over 2.5% per year more than the Dow.
- Stock Historically Qualifying for the S&P 10 returned over 4.5% per year more than the S&P 500.
- Stocks Historically Qualifying for the High Yield Quintile of the S&P 500 returned 3% per year more than the S&P 500 Index, while those in the lowest-yielding stocks lagged the market by almost 2 % per year.
- If you exclude companies that have cut their dividends in the last 15 years, you can reduce turnover in these high yield portfolios and increase your returns.
Click here to download S&P 10 Investment Strategy
Click here to download S&P Top Dividend Yields
Click here to download Top 20 Survivors
Click here to download Yearly Returns of High Yield Strategy