1. What are the differences between the various membership levels?
FREE Free access to our site includes free access to the articles and commentary section of the website, as well as access to purchase all our other products.
Weekly commentaries will be posted in "Articles and Commentaries" with a lag of around four to six weeks.
MONTHLY Our entry-level membership. Professor Siegel's email will be sent to you immediately after it is written on a weekly basis-with cutting edge commentary on the markets. This membership gives you access to all other areas of the site with discounts on purchases of our presentations and slides and our historical data.
YEARLY In addition to the weekly commentaries, you will receive the monthly Earnings and Market Valuation data. YEARLY membership gives all the privileges of MONTHLY plus substantially higher discounts on data and presentation purchases.
PREMIUM The best value of all memberships! Not only will you get the weekly commentaries and the monthly Earnings and Market Valuation model emailed to you, but you will also have completely FREE access to ALL data, presentations, and any of the other materials that are on the site. Even better yet, and perhaps the greatest value to this level of membership, is that Platinum members are entitled to email Professor Siegel one question a month and receive his personal reply. Finally, platinum members will receive a personalized autographed copy of Prof. Siegel's Stocks for the Long Run, 3rd edition or Professor Siegel's new book The Future for Investors. An incredible opportunity!
Weekly Market Newsletter Professor Siegel weighs in on the market moving events and economic releases that impact your portfolio every week. His newsletter will be delivered to your inbox every week and will ensure you never miss his views on the latest market developments.
Updated Investment Strategies In The Future for Investors Professor Siegel discusses high dividend-yield based investment strategies such as the Dow 10, the S&P 10, Dow Core 10, S&P Core 10,and the high yield quintile from the S&P 500. At the end of each month, he we will send you updated lists of which stocks qualify for these strategies.
Fair Market Value Tool Professor Siegel’s fair market value analysis serves as a barometer for the market’s valuation by comparing yields on government bonds to the valuation and earnings yields of the stock market, this tool can help you identify when the stock market possesses attractive opportunities. This is emailed to all Premium, Yearly and Monthly members each month.
Sentiment Indicators Using information gathered from Investors’ Intelligence Inc, Professor Siegel has devised a ratio comparing the number of bullish to bearish market reports, resulting in an accurate measure of investor sentiment. These charts will guide you toward higher returns by providing the current level of investor sentiment, indicating opportune investment moments.
Free Copy of The Future for Investors Professor Siegel sends each new Premium member a signed copy of his new book, The Future for Investors. (Must have a US mailing address)
Flash Bulletins of Market Moving Events When something big happens in the market, Professor Siegel will email a flash bulletin of his opinion on what’s happening in the markets, and how you should position your portfolio because of it. This benefit is only available to yearly members and premium members.
Proprietary Research Premium members receive free and unlimited access to Jeremy Siegel’s comprehensive financial market data since 1802.Study the data series behind Stocks for the Long Run including calculated returns, yields, and change in various indices or conduct your own analysis. Newly available research from The Future for Investors is also available. Yearly members get discounts to these series.
Presentations and Slides Premium members receive free and unlimited access to investment materials and PowerPoint slides designed to deliver the message of The Future For Investors and Stocks for the Long Run. Yearly members get discounts to these series. Find slide decks from past seminars, individual slides, pre-packaged presentations, all available for you and your clients. Back to top
2. How do I become a member? First sign on to the site as a general subscriber. You will then receive all the benefits mentioned above. If you wish to become a Monthly, Yearly, or Platinum member of the site, please send check or money order to Jeremy Siegel at 372 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4K, New York, NY 10018. Include your current login name in the memo. (To expedite the process, email help@JeremySiegel.com with UPGRADE in the subject line and say which level of membership you desire, and you will be upgraded within 1 business day - even before payment is received.) Back to top
3. What do I get if I become a member? Purchasing a membership gives you access to the invaluable information on the site (as outlined in question 1). You also get discounts on the data and presentation products for sale on the site. Additionally, you will receive emails from Dr. Siegel depending on your membership level. Back to top
4. Why can't I access certain areas of the site? You could be trying to access an area of the site for which your membership level does not have access. If the error message you receive indicates that, please refer to question 1 to verify that is correct. If you feel that there is an error in your membership access, please email us at help@JeremySiegel.com, and we will investigate the problem and respond within one business day. Please include a phone number if you wish to be contacted by phone. If you receive an error other than one stating that your membership level does not have access to that area, the problem could be technical issues with our site. Please emailus at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us to this issue. Back to top
5. Is your site secure? Our site is secured by SSL, which is the standard for Internet security. We have several layers of security to prevent access to our subscribers' information, and we do not provide your information to any outside vendors or agencies. Back to top
6. Is it safe to use my credit card on-line? Our site is secured by SSL, which is the standard for Internet security. You can transact with confidence on our site. Our purchases are cleared using CyberCash, the Ecommerce Leader in Payment Solutions, who process your credit card and conduct fraud screening analysis. Back to top
7. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept payment on our secure site in the form of MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Or you can mail a check to Jeremy Siegel, 372 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4K, New York, NY 10018. If you mail a check, your membership will be upgraded upon receipt. Back to top
8. How do I get assistance with a billing error? Please write to us at help@JeremySiegel.com. Include your account name, a phone number where you can be reached if necessary, and the nature of the error. Someone will contact you via email or phone within one business day. Back to top
9. What do I do if I forget my password? Please Email: Help@JeremySiegel.com for your password and write "Forgot password" in the subject line. We will send you your password via email. Make sure you are using the same email account that you used when you signed up for membership. Back to top 10. Can I access the information on the site without being a member? The majority of the site requires some level of membership for access. The only areas accessible without membership are Help, About Us, Subscribe and Contact Us and Articles. Please refer to question 1 for more information on the various levels of membership and the benefits of becoming a member of JeremySiegel.com. Back to top
11. What can I access through the site search feature? The site search functions will scan our product databases for the keywords you input. Back to top
12. Can I purchase a site license for my entire office/company to access your site? Yes. If you are interested in more information about this, please email us at email@example.com. Back to top
13. What is your refund policy? We will provide a prorated refund to any subscribers who request a refund during their subscription period. The refund will be prorated by the number of months remaining in the subscription period minus the undiscounted price of the data (charts, presentations, historical data, etc.) downloaded. The charge for downloaded research will not be refunded unless the files are defective. Back to top